Thursday, February 28, 2008

2 birds with 1 basket



Sophia is now in a little bit of an annoying stage in that she is trying to crawl but can't quite figure it out and once she's in the crawling position she is stuck. she starts to sway back and forth and does this for a while and then either starts crying or sometimes she goes flat on her stomach where she is happy for another minute or so and then she starts crying anyway. So either way I have to stop what I am doing to come and rescue her and place her back on her cute little bum and thus the whole process starts again. What a cycle we are living right now. I have a basket I keep in the livingroom right now for all of her toys and today after nap time I decided why not put her right in her basket. this way the toys don't spread over the entire livingroom and I don't have to 'rescue' her every few minutes. She loved it! she had a huge smile on her face and started clapping immediately. I don't think this will last very long but maybe it will work for little bits during the day. I think if I save it for times like making lunch and supper and whatnot I'll be able to it more peacefully.

No comments: